Chestnut Equestrian Boots
The Chestnut Horse is a lovely copper brown color with an auburn colored tail to delight and inspire kids of all ages! Some famous Chestnut horses have included the racehorses Man O'War and Secretariat, Traveler the foundation horse for the Quarter Horse Breed and the famed eventer Charisma.
These Chestnut Horse Boots feature:
- Patented hoof sole design that leaves horse prints!
- Lightweight, waterproof, fabric-lined construction is lighter and more breathable than rubber. Reduces sweating.
- Easy "click-on tails that are detachable.
- Kick plates on back for easy removal.
- Comes with two insoles allowing one to be removed for continued use as your child's feet grow.
- Horse "ears" to help kids pull the boots on.