Bay Horse Equestrian Boots
Beautiful Bay colored horses have a glorious sheen and presence. Some memorable Bay horses throughout history include the infamous race horses Seabiscuit and War Admirable, the show jumpers Touch of Class and Judgement, the eventing legend Jet Run and the dressage star Valegro "the dancing horse," nicknames "Blueberry".
These Bay Horse Boots feature:
- Patented hoof sole design that leaves horse prints!
- Lightweight, waterproof, fabric-lined construction is lighter and more breathable than rubber. Reduces sweating.
- Easy "click-on tails that are detachable.
- Kick plates on back for easy removal.
- Comes with two insoles allowing one to be removed for continued use as your child's feet grow.
- Horse "ears" to help kids pull the boots on.