Dapple Grey Equestrian Boots
The rare Dapple Grey Horse is always a stand out, with their unique dappled coats and shiny manes and tails that turn white with age. Some famous Greys include legendary racehorses Native Dancer and Spectacular Bid, the famous show jumpers Milton, Gem Twist and Cedric and the charming eventer Kiwi Avebury.
These Dapple Grey Horse Boots feature:
- Patented hoof sole design that leaves horse prints!
- Lightweight, waterproof, fabric-lined construction is lighter and more breathable than rubber. Reduces sweating.
- Easy "click-on tails that are detachable.
- Kick plates on back for easy removal.
- Comes with two insoles allowing one to be removed for continued use as your child's feet grow.
- Horse "ears" to help kids pull the boots on.